Come on in! We have:
- book browsing for adults and supervised children
- computer use on a first come, first served basis
- at-the-door service is available for copies and faxes. Call for more information. Copies are $.10 per copy. Faxes are $1 per page.
- for printing, email your prints to email@example.com. Wait 5 minutes and then call us to make sure we received your email. Prints are $.10 per print.
- in-person and outdoor programming: see our online events calendar for these events and activities! Grab & Go Craft Kits are available for all ages.
- free Wifi is available in our parking lot or on our back patio. No password needed.
- safety precautions:
- Masks that cover your nose and mouth must be worn inside the library.
- Books should be returned in the red book drop and will remain in quarantine for 3 days.
- Staff will wipe down computers, mice, and keyboards after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
The library’s community meeting room is temporarily unavailable as we add grant-funded technologies that will be available for use by community groups.