- Click here to browse through all of the books for both adults and children added in the past month.
- Go to WPL’s on-line card catalog where you can place a hold on the book. If the book is already checked out, you’ll be placed on the wait list and notified as soon as the book is available.
- Or scroll to the bottom to find the past month’s additions.
To check out one of these new books:
- Call WPL and we’ll get it ready for you to pick up curbside.
- Put the book on hold through WPL’s website under “My WPL” – check into your account using your library card’s barcode, and place on hold. This video shows you how.
So…which will you read this weekend?