Enjoy this corn salsa recipe that always is a little different every time I make it:) Watch our video how-to here.
- 3 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1.5 cups of sweet corn
- juice of one lime
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 red onion, chopped, optional
- salt to taste
Mix it all together. Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Wonderful served with tacos, over chicken, or just with chips.