- Auto Repair Reference Center – The hi-tech version of the automotive repair classic.
- Learning Express Library – Practice for college entrance, graduate, civil service and other career exams. Includes tutorials & practice tests for MS Office software
- Login to Lynda.com – educational resource with easy-to-use video tutorials (see more info for Lynda.com )
- Novelist– Great place to find your next read!
- HeritageQuest – Find your relatives
- Genealogy Connect – Collection of nearly 600 genealogy research and reference publications in searchable PDF format.
- Kansas History, Territorial through Civil War Years, 1854-1865: Expansive and unique collection of historical documents that include personal narratives and memoirs, pamphlets and political speeches, sermons and songs, legal treatises and children’s books.
- Local History – Cowley County Historical Society Photo Archives
Books, Literature, and the Arts
- Literary Reference Center– Browse and search full text of literary works alongside journal articles, author biographies, and reviews.
- Art Full Text-Database specializing in fine art, decorative and commercial art, folk art, photography, film, and architecture.
Business & Technology
- Small Business Reference Center-Business basics, start- up kits, industry information, and access to ebooks on a variety of business and career topics.
- Business Source Premier-Coverage in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, accounting, finance and economics.
- Computer Source-Latest information and trends in technology.
- Vocational & Career Collection-Created for technical schools, this collection covers trade and industry journals.
- Master File Premier-Delivers articles, reference books, and an extensive image collection for every subject area, including access to Consumer Reports.
- Encyclopedia Britannica Online
Health & Science & Environment
- Consumer Health Complete-Browsable medical database including drug information, topic fact sheets, medical dictionaries, and ebooks.
- Medline-Information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and more. Created by the National Library of Medicine.
- Kansas Health Online-Kansas health topics and news. A project of the KU Medical Center A.R. Dykes Library.
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health-Research nursing, allied health, alternative & complementary medicine topics.
- Agricola-Research agricultural information dating back to 1970. Contains records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Library.
- GreenFile-Scholarly, government and general-interest titles covering all aspects of human impact to the environment.
- Newspaper Source Plus-Access full articles from over 850 newspapers. This database now includes transcripts of television and radio news.